Saturday, May 24, 2008

Human Temperature Sensor Circuit Diagrams

SAY MANY TIMES THE WORD "SOLEDAD" SOLOOOOO SOYYY

"My loneliness is the voice crying aimlessly unconscious from the silence of my consciousness." who wrote not only acquire possession me a Saturday night, one of those many Saturdays where that damn word invades our souls, our minds and makes us feel that same ... "ALONE" How often use the word solitude ... how often we enjoy it, and how many times we flinch to deal with it, today I get to take care of solitude ... so I felt I deserved to be the subject of my blog ...... JUST ENJOY IT AS A GOOD BEER .... OR A GOOD SONG ... Only then can we live with it ..... IS A GAME .... NEED TO KNOW AND PLAY ... A GAME THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE., NEED TO KNOW TO BE ALONE ... AND ESPECIALLY be willing to lose out there ..... sorry if you do not see the point to that letter .... I think the sense he gives each one .... that's the idea ... according to the reader, the interpretation .... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment